How to remove watermarks?

chiefsuz

Question

I purchased album cover art in February and I'm now at the point where I need to use it. I noticed that all the files provided to me by the seller are watermarked. How do I remove the watermarks? Or was this perhaps an error on the seller's part that they did not remove the Fiverr watermarks on the final delivered product?

I appreciate your help with this!

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, chiefsuz said:

I purchased album cover art in February and I'm now at the point where I need to use it. I noticed that all the files provided to me by the seller are watermarked. How do I remove the watermarks? Or was this perhaps an error on the seller's part that they did not remove the Fiverr watermarks on the final delivered product?

I appreciate your help with this!

The "Fiverr" watermark will disappear once you've completed the order and download the final delivery inside the order page. If the seller added additional watermarks beyond that,  you'd have to reach out to that seller to get a proper file. The Fiverr watermark is added to files automatically except the downloadable final delivery (after order approval, if I'm not mistaken).

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 2
  • Up 3