Customer Support Doesnt Care About Sellers !

Hello,
My withdrawal of earnings have been blocked by customer support for the last 5-6 days.

And customer support said that it was an issue with an order.

And it was a misunderstanding with the buyer so I after I delivered everything as buyer requested, the buyer contacted the customer support and told that we are on good terms.

The customer support also said that the buyer got back to them and told that I delivered everything as promised. It was a mere misunderstanding because the buyer was under a lot of stress. 

Now more than 24 hours have passed even after the buyer has confirmed that everything is delivered in the order, I still cannot withdraw my earnings...

I'm waiting for 5-6 days to withdraw my balance but I still cannot do it. I had to join seller plus as well because I didnot get replies from the customer support from the get go for this issue.

I need funds for an emergancy situation with my family and this is my hard earned money for the month of april.

Im in an awful situation where my payments are being held and im helpless because Im also not getting a response from the customer support.

They dont reply to any of the tickets I open.

Anyone knows what I should do about this?

I have been on fiverr for a long time and this is the first time that I'm experiencing and Unjust situation like this.

This is what the customer support said 2 days ago

Hi again,

Thank you for the follow-up!

I checked this for you and I see the buyer has confirmed everything has been completed.

In light of this, I went ahead and forwarded your inquiry to the relevant team for review.
As soon as there is an update, we will be updating you about it on this ticket.

And they have not replied to a single message of mine after this and my withdrawals are still blocked.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, gastree said:

Customer Support Doesnt Care About Sellers !

No doubt in that

I only go to CS, when something is necessary and isn't possible on my side

But their response rate looks criminal

My previous ticket was to change my response to review (as client changed their review)

It took 8 days for something which takes less than 5 min

• Like 4

Hi @gastree

I am sorry to hear about your situation and understand how frustrating this can be, especially in such a time of immediate need. 

I see our Customer Support rep is currently working on trying to get this resolved for you.

As they explained, your buyer needs to confirm some things before things can move forward with your withdrawals. 

I would like to assure you that your concerns are very important to our Customer Support team. Please be patient as they work diligently to get things all sorted for you. 

• Like 6