Issue with an order

mohammad_sohan

Question

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'll get straight to the point.

I received an order for 5 posters, and before the buyer placed the order, we thoroughly discussed all the details, including the delivery time, which the buyer agreed to. (Note: I had previously worked with this buyer on a single poster as a test, which they liked, leading them to order the next 5 posters.) I completed 4 of the posters and was in the final stages of completing the last one when the buyer suddenly requested a cancellation, citing that they were out of time and no longer needed the posters, and that I had made many mistakes, which doesn't make sense to me. I tried to ask the buyer about the mistakes I made, but received no response. I also tried to contact Fiverr's support team, but haven't received any response from them either.

I've already completed the 5th poster and sent the delivery to the buyer, which was 2 days earlier than the agreed-upon delivery time. I'm seeking advice on how to handle this situation. I put a lot of effort and time into creating these posters, and I'm concerned about receiving a negative review. The buyer made a revision request a few minutes ago, asking for more details on the poster, but honestly, there aren't any more details to add.

I'm unsure if I should share the poster here, as the ownership ultimately lies with the buyer

Thank you very much for your assistance in advance.

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet