Fiverr account got flagged.

alamdar_ali

Recently my account got flagged, i contacted support and they told me it was due to location inconsistency but I told them I only use Fiverr on my laptop and my iPhone and they closed the ticket. 
I have been working on Fiverr for more than two years now and made sales of more than 100k and have more than 1700 unique satisfied clients with total of 2800 plus completed orders and during this period i never violate any TOS of Fiverr. If you guys check my success score that is 10 which shows how I provide quality work to all my clients during this period.

I know this is not a right place to post this but CS not replying after automated reply and i need this issue to be resolved @milos_siena can you please check with the team and ask them to resolve my issue please.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 3
  • Up 4

You've done some great work here, but this is something that happens a lot these days, after some recent changes in Fiverr rules/moderation. You created more than one account from the same device/ip/similar email/profile picture and you are now restricted to block. This decision is usually final and you have time to finish ongoing orders and withdraw money.

• Like 2

I am sorry, my mistake. Usually, they restrict after discovering clones. Nevertheless, the problem is that they won't answer you because their decision is final. You can only work with old customers and cannot participate in the level system. It's like you are banned, but you are not banned. I don't think that many users will be satisfied with this kind of situation.

• Like 2

not worries at all, thanks a lot for your precious time sir, but i am still very positive because from start to end i never violate any TOS of fiverr. Please if you can ask the team to check the matter again. just a humble request. Because i put a lot of effort to reach this far @milos_siena 

Again thanks for all your time and replies.

• Like 2