Can someone from the Fiverr community please assist me in rechecking my account and removing the flagged status?

shehroz_naveed0

Question

Hi Fiverr Community,

I hope you're doing well. I'm reaching out because my Fiverr account has been flagged recently, and I'm really concerned.

I got a notification about it, and honestly, I'm surprised. I haven't changed my location or done anything against Fiverr's rules. I think there might be a mistake.

Could you please help me check my account thoroughly? I really want to keep a good reputation on Fiverr, and I always follow the rules.

If there's anything specific you need from me, just let me know. I'm happy to provide whatever information you require.

Thanks a lot for your help in keeping my Fiverr account running smoothly.

• Like 4

1 answer to this question

Hello @shehroz_naveed0 

15 hours ago, shehroz_naveed0 said:

Could you please help me check my account thoroughly?

I am so sorry to have to say this, but there is nothing we can do. I can see that your account was reviewed by the relevant department. Please keep in mind that we don't have an insight into the review. 

These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 3