Gig Effected By Fiverr Level System Updation

chjahanzaib588

Question

Good day !

I was a level 2 seller. It's been 3 months that one of the buyer order and later he told me that he is not ready yet and want to cancel the order. I contacted the customer support and they cancel the order without effecting my order completion rate. But then after one or 2 days fiverr level system updated and My gig got vanished from first page. I was also able to see Fiver's Choice badge on my profile but it's been 3 months now I am unable to find my gig on fiverr and my success score was 5 and after one week it decreased to 3. I mean everything messed up when Fiverr launched the system level update. Now I am trying hard to rank my gig back by sharing that to social media platforms and I also got around 10 to 15 orders from my old clients and they all left 5 star reviews but still my gig is dead. I really don't know what is happening. I really need help. I have 4 star ratings from only 4 buyers which is very old. Five stars are from 350 plus buyers. Would fiverr ever rank my gig back ? What steps should I follow ? Would be grateful for suggestions. I was having Fiver's Choice badge for 3 days only before this mess happened and now I am zero on fiverr. 

If my gig won't rank back then how would I get new orders ? How would I make my success score 3 to 10 if I won't get orders. 

My gig Link : https://www.fiverr.com/s/ykyqkq

Thankful for your guidance !

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 3.23.04 AM.png

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

Don't discourage yourself ! I see that order cancellations and communication were a problem. Sometimes you just get a problematic buyer and it can lead to chatting problems, conflicts and eventually cancellations. A buyer can leave a private negative review. These new rules are much more strict and might seem unfair, but you will have to wait for about 3 months more - the most important thing is that you're doing a great job with old customers. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Don't discourage yourself ! I see that order cancellations and communication were a problem. Sometimes you just get a problematic buyer and it can lead to chatting problems, conflicts and eventually cancellations. A buyer can leave a private negative review. These new rules are much more strict and might seem unfair, but you will have to wait for about 3 months more - the most important thing is that you're doing a great job with old customers. 

Thank you Milos . 

It's very hard but I am trying my best to make my gig searchable. I hope for better days ahead 😊

• Like 4

On 4/22/2024 at 9:45 AM, milos_siena said:

@milos_siena does flag account means disappeare from searche it just happened to me and my account was fallaged 2 months ago due to no reason

• Like 4