Buyer asking for email directly (Hi there, your work is excellent. Can you provide your emаil address for pаyment?)

H =i there i just made my gigs on fiverr this month and i get messages from buyers in a day like 1-2 buyers daily but all ofthem asking for my email to pay me . please someone explain me why im getting all messages like this buyers asking me for my email im confused about this because all buyers are like scammers and look spam someone explain please my gig is about youtube shorts and youtube automation

recently buyer messaged me with i attached the photo below also please someone help me or any admin from fiverr 

Hi there, your work is excellent. Can you provide your emаil address for pаyment?

Screenshot 2024-04-22 031556.png

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Don't share any personal or contact details with them it's completely against of Fiverr TOS. And according to your words the buyers messaging you like this way are certainly scammers because Fiverr has own payment system so why they need your email to make payment.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

To avoid Account Restriction don't share any personal details like Bank account, email etc because all of them are scammers and mostly they are targeting new seller. Fiverr has its payment system so asked them to pay through Fiverr. And if you don't want to get any message, report them as a spammer, or later Fiverr will automatically detect and block them.

Sharing email addresses can lead to a ban or restriction of your account.

• Like 4