I would like to thank

missashley8705

… my buyers! There are a lot of horror stories about bad buyers here on the forum and to be honest whenever I get an order from a buyer I haven’t worked with before, I am always nervous that my luck is about to run out. So far, I have been so lucky and in my opinion blessed to have had the opportunity to work with excellent buyers. I would like to spotlight the good buyers here on Fiverr instead of discussing the bad ones for a change.

My buyers have been some of the kindest and most generous people I have had the opportunity to work with in my entire working life. They have been more than fair, respectful, professional and honest.

I know that if I continue working on Fiverr that there is a very good chance that at some point I will encounter the dark side of the buyer pool but so far I couldn’t be more pleased.

A note to buyers, it pays off to be a good and honest buyer. I can speak from personal experience, that a good buyer invokes a feeling of loyalty on behalf of the seller. If you treat your sellers right, they are much more likely to go above and beyond for you. Any decent person should realize that it is better to get what you want through kindness rather then through blackmailing or dishonesty.

Always keep in mind that we are all real people here (besides maybe a few scammers with no soul). Human emotions play a big part on the quality of our business relationships with each other. If you give out what you want to receive, you are most likely to receive it. Respect gets respect, consideration gets consideration, generosity gets generosity and so on.

Anyway, thanks again to my buyers! You all have made my first couple of months here on Fiverr an excellent experience and I’m so grateful to each and everyone of you!

Guest norrsken_marc

It feels great to read about good and positive people once in a while. I see from your post and your profile that we joined Fiverr at just about the same time, and see that you have a perfect rating and still have plenty of work, so I know that you are rising quickly and in my opinion, you’ll soon get rewarded for all these accomplishments.

I’ve also had some of the best buyers out there, who knew what it was they wanted, knew how to ask for it, and kept me inspired through it all. You know that moment when you don’t really feel like you are working? That you’re just helping someone out? The majority of my buyers made me feel this way, and so I am grateful for all the amazing people out there, and wish that you can have continued success with your customers as well. Thanks for your post.

Reply to @norrsken_marc: Thank you for your encouraging words! It is nice to experience the good side of Fiverr. I feel like the majority is probably great but anger is one of the strongest human emotions so it’s generally the buyers that invoke that emotion in a seller which results in the large amount of angry posts.

I just don’t want to take the good buyers for granted. I’m trying to love this moment in time where all is well and my buyers are absolutely awesome people.

I hope you continue to have good luck as well!

Guest norrsken_marc

Reply to @missashley8705: i agree, and sometimes I’m guilty of less than positive emotions in the forum for those few who wish to go against the rules, so posts like yours remind me to take it easy, to focus on the good people here, and to worry more about my customers than a certain few who I might never meet or even interact with. So just for this, a post like yours is a feel-good hot drink after a cold day. Thanks for the warm wishes. All the best to you.

Archived