Wise and Payoneer Account as payment method

esther_jc

Question

Hello

I recently create my account on Fiverr as a seller. I was going fill in Payment method. But unfortunately there are only 2 options there for my country (Suriname). It is either credit card or PayPal. However we I can not receive money neither on my PayPal account nor on my Credit card here in Suriname.

Is there a possibility to use my Wise account or Payoneer account as payment method?

I really want to start doing business here on Fiverr.

Please help

Thanks

Screenshot (36).png

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, esther_jc said:

Hello

I recently create my account on Fiverr as a seller. I was going fill in Payment method. But unfortunately there are only 2 options there for my country (Suriname). It is either credit card or PayPal. However we I can not receive money neither on my PayPal account nor on my Credit card here in Suriname.

Is there a possibility to use my Wise account or Payoneer account as payment method?

Please help

Thanks

Screenshot (36).png

These are payment methods (for paying for orders). Perhaps you'll find other options on the Payout methods

To manage payout methods, go to your Earnings page while in seller mode. 

To go there, hover over My business in the main menu and click on Earnings in the dropdown menu. 

image.png.5d1f0313c3306fc1b24f81722a387a64.png

Then click on Manage payout methods

image.png.4086cb93504d963a2426fbc5ff085c05.png

The options available to you will differ depending on your country, so you'll hopefully find an alternative that works for you. 

I hope this helps!

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

21 hours ago, esther_jc said:

Please help

Thanks

Kindly confirm first that you are using Seller Mode or Buyer Mode?

By the looks of your screenshots, I think you have enabled Buyer Mode because buyers can use credit card and PayPal for purchasing services on Fiverr.

• Like 5