Getting clicks but no order

tameen007

I've noticed that one of my gigs on Fiverr is getting a good amount of clicks, but I haven't received any orders yet. Should I consider changing my pricing? And if I do adjust my pricing, will it affect my ranking on the first page?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, tameen007 said:

I've noticed that one of my gigs on Fiverr is getting a good amount of clicks, but I haven't received any orders yet. Should I consider changing my pricing? And if I do adjust my pricing, will it affect my ranking on the first page?

If there is no order on that gig, you edit everything; otherwise, it shouldn't customize the gig details.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, ghoshradhe said:

If there is no order on that gig, you edit everything; otherwise, it shouldn't customize the gig details.

I have received a single order on it.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, swaybur123 said:

You should review your gig description and rate to improve your clicks
That means you should edit and optimize your gigs.

Getting more than 10+ clicks regularly, but not a single person is knocking me personally for ordering, Do you think its because of the price?

• Like 8

On 4/20/2024 at 10:45 AM, tameen007 said:

Keep patience and stay active, hope you will get order soon 🙂

• Like 5