why is my gig forex account management been denied without sating the exact reason?

medinatu_

Question

i have been creating forex account management gig and they have been denying the gig, why others are still on fiverr rendering the gig to people, please what can i do or how can i write the gig so it wont be denied again...

been remove.JPG

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

Hey there @medinatu_ 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction. Your Gig was denied and these kinds of questions can only be addressed by our Customer Support team. Please reach out to them for a more detailed explanation. To contact them, you can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. 

Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

The community standards page at https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services says this:

Services that can pose financial risks for our users        

Fiverr cares about the financial safety of our users and takes security of their private financial information very seriously. Services that may put our users at risk of exposing their sensitive financial information are strictly prohibited.

Do not offer, agree to provide, or ask for the services that require getting access to other user’s sensitive financial information, such as:

• Opening, managing, or implementing changes to a financial account of any kind

• Providing a loan, buying or selling currency or cryptocurrency, or trading binary options, or any other financial instruments 

• Mining cryptocurrency 

• Removing negative remarks from the credit score or credit history of a person, entity, or government institution, or any other credit repair related services

• Trading signals, indicators, or pre-made trading strategies 

Your gig was about managing their Forex trading account and the community standards page says do not offer "Opening, managing, or implementing changes to a financial account of any kind".

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5