Fiverr Success Score Drop down issue

hassanmansur

Question

Hi all, 

I was doing so well with Level 2 badge before starting new level system. After execution of new level system my Success Score was showing 4.  

Recently, I delivered few orders with good feedbacks. But  Success Score doesn't improve it remains same to 4.  

What I felt, Pausing gig might help to improve success score. Unfortunately, after pausing gig in 24 hours my success score drop down to 3. I have several existing buyer. Delivered their work as well. Still Success Score stuck with 3. Which is making me frustrated.

Can anyone please please guide me how can I resolve Success score and also how I bring back my gig visibility in fiverr search result ? 

I badly need all of your help. This is my only income source to sustain myself. 

Thanking you in advance 🙂

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

Have you considered that Fiverr thinks that what you’re doing is enough for just X success score and if you don’t change anything you’re going to be stuck at this score forever or even go down while your competitors adapt? Have you tried to change something and see if your score will change too? The chat is monitored by AI… use that and communicate a little better, add more details, great and thank customers and try to avoid situations where the customer reaches out to ask how’s the project going.

Also let’s say that you have a 5day delivery, but you finish the project in 3 days… deliver it and slowly it will boost your delivery time to Very positive impact. I charge extra fee only for 24h guaranteed delivery.
I was stuck just like you at the start thinking I’m getting only 5* reviews, brilliant reviews and happy customers why isn’t my score changing?-Because I wasn’t changing.

• Like 4