Can you help me with some paid tasks?

ceoceo830

Hello everyone,

I am new on Fiverr and just wrote my first gig yesterday.

I registered here with the hope of getting some paid tasks so I can be earning a living.

My challenge now is that I can't find a platform where buyers are looking for sellers to deliver tasks for them so I can apply.

I am a freelancer, an excellent typist in accuracy and time management.

I am also a data analyst, majored in Statistics. I can do some data entry, cleansing, and analysis tasks.

Please I will appreciate if any of you can guide me on how I can be getting paid tasks, the platform I can be freely for now before I can generate enough money so I can join the seller-plus platform.

I will be looking forward to hearing from other contributors like YOU.

• Like 2

I am new here and haven't gotten any order even though I have written and published my gig yesterday.

I would like to know how I can be applying for paid tasks so I can be getting orders and earning money.

Whoever can guide me, I will appreciate.

• Like 3

There aren't any platforms where you just pick a job. At least not any who pay decently. Here, you have to wait for the buyer to order. Maybe you would want to explore the "Tips From Sellers" section of the forum where you can find info/tips on how to start your business on Fiverr.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please I am new here.

I am a data analyst and a Statistician.

I can do data entry, data cleansing, data analysis, copy and paste jobs.

I can also do vast research as I have experience in market research in an oil and gas company.

I need some tasks as a freelancer so I can earn some money.

Kindly guide me, I am pleading.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Hi, welcome here! First of all you need a good gig with a detailed description and some patience. There are a lot of guides how to write a good gig description, try to read those through. Best of luck!

• Like 1