I need a bank card?

mdmaniruzzamanh

Question

11 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, mdmaniruzzamanh said:

I need a bank card emergency within 20 hours. But I don't understand which bank account will give me a card today !!! 

This question cannot be answered here on the Forum. Contact your local bank for this purpose.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, mdmaniruzzamanh said:

I need a bank card emergency within 20 hours. But I don't understand which bank account will give me a card today !!! 

If someone is asking you to input your bank card information, it's a SCAM. 

• Like 5

On 4/17/2024 at 9:53 AM, mdmaniruzzamanh said:

Your question isn't clear enough!

If you need an account which you want to use for withdrawal purpose that should be confidential and not shared here as everyone has their own type of cards and bank accounts used.

If someone asked you for bank account, please be careful, you may break TOS.

If you need information about how to attach a bank card with your account in case you are buyer, it is so simple, just add payment method and there you will have options based on your country and you can easily attach any card with your account.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, momaidi said:

Your question isn't clear enough!

If you need an account which you want to use for withdrawal purpose that should be confidential and not shared here as everyone has their own type of cards and bank accounts used.

If someone asked you for bank account, please be careful, you may break TOS.

If you need information about how to attach a bank card with your account in case you are buyer, it is so simple, just add payment method and there you will have options based on your country and you can easily attach any card with your account.

@momaidi Thanks 💝💝

• Like 3