Seeking Advice: How to Improve My Wix and GoDaddy Website Design Gigs

Hello fellow members

I hope you're all doing well. I've been on Fiverr for a year now, specializing in Wix and GoDaddy website design. Despite my efforts, I'm yet to see the success I've been striving for, and I'm reaching out to seek your advice on how to improve my gig performance.

Here's a bit more about my situation:

1. I offer Wix and GoDaddy website design services.

2. I've been on Fiverr for a year.

3. Despite my efforts, I'm yet to achieve the level of success I aspire to.

I would greatly appreciate your insights on the following:

1. How can I optimize my gig descriptions and tags to improve search visibility for Wix and GoDaddy website design?

2. What strategies have worked best for you in attracting clients and converting inquiries into orders for similar services?

3. Are there any common mistakes or pitfalls I should avoid as a freelancer specializing in website design on Fiverr?

4. How do you effectively communicate with clients to ensure a positive experience and successful project completion?

5. Any additional tips or advice you think would be helpful for someone in my position.

Thank you all in advance for sharing your expertise and experiences. Your insights will be incredibly valuable as I work to enhance my gig performance and achieve success on Fiverr.

Best regards,

Erica 

• Like 6