Jump to content
  • 0

How sucess score works ?


harshu808

Question

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

The success score doesn't depend on how your profile looks, it depends on the quality of your work (value for money), finishing on time, asking to extend delivery time, good communication etc. And then again, you may bump into a seller who gives you a negative (or private negative) review although you did everything well. But then again, you depend 90% on the overall quality of your work.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Actually, I think that is good enough to rise to the upper ranks. 
I have no rich answer to your question, mainly because this new thing is ambiguous for me as well!
So I have some questions; How did you get that success score? 
Could you find a working method to improve it? 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
15 hours ago, majidshowghi said:

Actually, I think that is good enough to rise to the upper ranks. 
I have no rich answer to your question, mainly because this new thing is ambiguous for me as well!
So I have some questions; How did you get that success score? 
Could you find a working method to improve it? 

How did you get that success score?  I complete 6 orders to get the success score feature automatically Fiver gives you in your Fiver seller dashboard 

Could you find a working method to improve it? - Yes but depends on your how fast respond, greater and effective communication , no extend delivery and no cancel order so this are the method to improve the success score 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, harshu808 said:

How did you get that success score?  I complete 6 orders to get the success score feature automatically Fiver gives you in your Fiver seller dashboard 

Could you find a working method to improve it? - Yes but depends on your how fast respond, greater and effective communication , no extend delivery and no cancel order so this are the method to improve the success score 

Thanks for your reply!
You see, the problem is, some of us did way more than this. But our success score doesn't move!!! 
One more question, Can you give us an average selling price of those 6 orders? 
I would appreciate it if you let me know. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 hours ago, majidshowghi said:

Thanks for your reply!
You see, the problem is, some of us did way more than this. But our success score doesn't move!!! 
One more question, Can you give us an average selling price of those 6 orders? 
I would appreciate it if you let me know. 

my avg price is USD 20 dollar 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

My sucess score was dropped 1 my previous success score was 8 and dropped to 7 how to increase the success score is 7 is good or what happen can anyone explain me ?

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Hi,

I reviewed your profile and you don't have any negative labels - success  score 7 is still a good score. Keep up the good work and after you reach 400 dollars, you'll level up !

But my question is how to increase the success score You reviewed my profile is everything looks professionally or any need changes ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...