Sale a 5$ website

nomanlatif25

Question

Hi, i am Noman a professional WordPress wabsite developer, i start my services on fiverr to build a 1page WordPress website in 5$ and complete website in 40 to 50$ is this good. Because, i am a professional WordPress and shopify website designer over a couple of years 

• Like 5

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, nomanlatif25 said:

Hi, i am Noman a professional WordPress wabsite developer, i start my services on fiverr to build a 1page WordPress website in 5$ and complete website in 40 to 50$ is this good. Because, i am a professional WordPress and shopify website designer over a couple of years 

Who sells a website for $5 as a starting price even for 1 page WordPress website? Are you really serious?

But unfortunately, with $5, you won't be able to get any orders as Fiverr has set $80 price for the WordPress category. That way, you will be able to get orders as well as more exposure to your buyers.

I'll encourage you to do some research on your niche (WordPress) on Fiverr to observe how other sellers are offering their services and what prices they have set etc.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Who sells a website for $5 as a starting price even for 1 page WordPress website? Are you really serious?

But unfortunately, with $5, you won't be able to get any orders as Fiverr has set $80 price for the WordPress category. That way, you will be able to get orders as well as more exposure to your buyers.

I'll encourage you to do some research on your niche (WordPress) on Fiverr to observe how other sellers are offering their services and what prices they have set etc.

Yes, fiverr add a fix price about 80$ but as a new saller, how buyers trust me? 

Because, i have not previous work, just have portfolios

• Like 4

1 minute ago, nomanlatif25 said:

You need to do something about it then. Just add those portfolio in your gig galleries.

At $5, you won't get any exposure so better to set the starting price at $80 whether you have any experience or not. Good Luck

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nomanlatif25 said:

Why? 

• Like 4