How do I fix "Seller Not approved"

manifoldwash3re

Question

Hey there, I spent practically all day trying to set up my Fiverr profile and setting up a gig for my F1 23 Modding only for it to get rejected mere hours later. 

There was no reasoning given as to it being rejected, It looked the same as the other F1 23 modding gigs but was not approved. 

Frankly, I find this extremely Insulting and would like to know what are the steps I can take to get my gig approved so I can start selling?

• Like 4

1 answer to this question

31 minutes ago, manifoldwash3re said:

Hey there, I spent practically all day trying to set up my Fiverr profile and setting up a gig for my F1 23 Modding only for it to get rejected mere hours later. 

There was no reasoning given as to it being rejected, It looked the same as the other F1 23 modding gigs but was not approved. 

Frankly, I find this extremely Insulting and would like to know what are the steps I can take to get my gig approved so I can start selling?

Did you use the copyrighted gig images, content and gig descriptions (someone's)? 

How do I fix "Seller Not approved": It cannot be fixed ever so contact Fiverr Support regarding it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1