Curious About Level System.

hasiiblive

Question

hope you guys are doing well. I have attached a screenshot from my dashboard-level overview page. Please confirm if I can get level 1 on this upcoming evaluation. I am posting this because I was not able to understand my current success score and response rate.

fiverr.PNG

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, hasiiblive said:

hope you guys are doing well. I have attached a screenshot from my dashboard-level overview page. Please confirm if I can get level 1 on this upcoming evaluation. I am posting this because I was not able to understand my current success score and response rate.

Which upcoming evaluation? There is no more evaluation day i.e. 15th of every month. Your level will be up immediately once you meet all the criteria but it will reflect on dashboard after 24 hours.

By the look of your screenshot, your level won't be up because of zero response rate and no success score. Check your Progress Tracker on the left side of your Level Overview Page. What does it say?

• Like 4
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Which upcoming evaluation? There is no more evaluation day i.e. 15th of every month. Your level will be up immediately once you meet all the criteria but it will reflect on dashboard after 24 hours.

By the look of your screenshot, your level won't be up because of zero response rate and no success score. Check your Progress Tracker on the left side of your Level Overview Page. What does it say?

I did not know that. thanks for correcting me. but how will I improve my score since they won't show my ranking at all? Is it like I am out of business permanently now?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hasiiblive said:

I did not know that. thanks for correcting me. but how will I improve my score since they won't show my ranking at all? Is it like I am out of business permanently now?

Check the following link:

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/success-score-explained

Source: Fiverr.com

You may contact Fiverr Support and ask them about your success score that why it's not visible..

• Like 3