Success score Increased?

When the new level system came, my success score was 5, after that, I completed many projects and got some good ratings, and my success score grew to 6, In one week I didn't complete any project nor get any rating, my success score automatically grows up 7.

• Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The thing now is the sellers who have a success score of 4 or below since the start of the new level system, Are they going to be able to grow or is that it? 

Some of the sellers had their success scores increased but they were already above 5, So 5 or above 5 are considered in the level system, but the ones having a success score of 4 or below, Will their scores going to increase or it's just the end for them on here?

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

In my case it hasn't moved at all. I have gone from being a Top Rated Seller to Level Cero in one day.

It's been 2 months and no matter how well I do my job, this score is not updated. It doesn't even give you a clue that you are moving in the right direction.

Now I have serious doubts about this new evaluation system.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

After an update on Fiverr, my success score was 5, but after a few days, it dropped to 4. When it dropped to 4, I went from level 1 to level 0. Today, my success score rose from 4 to 5 again as I completed some recent orders, and consequently, I regained level 1.

• Like 3