Can I accept an order in revision?

rachel_mcevoy

Question

Hello, 

I'm in a scenario that a seller has stopped responding to me while an order is in revision. I have worked with them several times before and this is not like them, so I am assuming they had a family emergency or some other situation that makes it difficult for them to follow up, but the project my company is working on is nearing it's deadline, and I would prefer to accept her initial version of the illustration than cancel the order and start over with a different seller, both because I have liked working with this person in the past and I don't want to negatively impact their seller stats by canceling the order, and because it has been so long now, it's been so long now I really need to deliver something so my company can execute on the project, so we would rather have an illustration that's "good enough" than take the time to keep making it perfect. If I knew it would be over 2 weeks before I would hear anything back from the revision request, I wouldn't have requested it. Does anyone know  if there is a way I can accept a previous version? Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

1 answer to this question

Unfortunately, there's no way of accepting a delivery when it's in revision, at least not directly. 

If a seller stops responding, you should contact support. They will reach out to the seller and see if they can get them back on the ball.

Perhaps they can change the status of the order to delivered so you can accept the delivery. If not, support will assist with cancelling the order and refund you. 

I understand that this isn't the solution you were hoping for, and that you would prefer to accept the sellers initial delivery. 

If the seller has already sent you the files (without a watermark etc.) you could scroll up on the order page and locate the delivery, if I'm not mistaken. 

You can raise a ticket with support here. Help & Support | Fiverr

Anyway, I hope this helps! 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 1