Account termination

Hi 

I hope whoever reads this is in best of spirit and health. Buyer and i needed to extend the delivery date me i dont about all fiverr rules uploaded a old project and sent extend delivery request which buyer accepted i had been flagged and in the recent project i did this twice so i got flagged three times and my account is suspended will my account get permanent banned pls help

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, dawar33285 said:

Hi 

I hope whoever reads this is in best of spirit and health. Buyer and i needed to extend the delivery date me i dont about all fiverr rules uploaded a old project and sent extend delivery request which buyer accepted i had been flagged and in the recent project i did this twice so i got flagged three times and my account is suspended will my account get permanent banned pls help

Reason of account being flagged? Fiverr must have sent you an email about it.

• Like 4

I put some other project files delivered that and sent extend delivery request to buyer i talked to buyer about this and he agreed he did not have any issues with it thats how i got flagged three times its a bad habbit

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dawar33285 said:

Its misuse of delivery button i delivered some other project and asked buyer to accept extend project option

Why did you misuse the delivery button and delivered a fake project? This is why your account got flagged. No idea that they will reinstate your account or not. 

If you wanted to extend the delivery time, you could have used the Resolution Center directly instead of misusing the delivery button. 

Furthermore, you should contact Fiverr Support that they can help you with it or not. But chances are very less that you will get your account back. Let it go.

1 minute ago, dawar33285 said:

its a bad habbit

Yeah right. A bad habit that led you to your account suspension. So bear the consequences now!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, dawar33285 said:

Thank you replying i contacted fiverr they said its under review

So wait for the completion of their review process. 

12 hours ago, dawar33285 said:

So what will happen will i get my account back or not

No one can tell the outcome. Wait for Fiverr's decision. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake!
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...