How to rank on Fiverr.?

mdjonymia

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @mdjonymia 

5 hours ago, mdjonymia said:

how many gigs should I publish at a time?

As a New Seller, you can publish 4 Gigs. Take a moment to learn more about it on the link below. 

5 hours ago, mdjonymia said:

how do you win an order?

Since you just joined us, we recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀

• Like 2

On 4/8/2024 at 4:41 AM, mdjonymia said:

How to rank on Fiverr.? I created GIG a month ago but got only 563 impressions, is that normal?

Choose the right subcategory its matters a low competition category use a keyword in the title write a killer description and add the keyword in the description use all 5 tags and use a video to get a higher chance to rank your gig and write faq for a better know what service are you providing and then publish and if you are not getting impression and clicks then search right subcategory and tags and optimize with in 1 month and update it accordingly. thankeww

• Thanks 2