New seller how can get their first order?

laurette_design

Question

Hello,
I'm a new seller on Fiverr as well. I had already registered a Sinch account one year ago. though I haven't received any orders yet. Also, I do four gigs that are SEO-friendly. What's the deal? Could you please provide me with a solution?

I've worked as a graphic designer for ten years. To succeed on Fiverr is my goal.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

4 answers to this question

18 hours ago, web_joyroy said:

New sellers can secure their first order by optimizing their profile with a detailed description and attractive portfolio, setting competitive prices, offering promotions, and actively promoting their services through social media, freelancing platforms or networking. Providing high-quality work and exceptional customer service will also help attract initial clients.

Copy and paste help. Don't you think the OP would have read this already anywhere else? Moreover, how is he supposed to provide quality work and exceptional customer service when he has no orders?🥱

• Like 6

18 hours ago, arafatcoco said:

Start marketing on social media platform for getting an order.

17 hours ago, kakoliaktar5659 said:

In Addition to Always Being Active On fiverr, Market On More Unique platforms. Try Marketing On Social Media.

Did you market on social media to get your first order? If yes, which one or was it all of them? 

• Like 3