Report Customer Support

so previously I posted here about Fiverr support not responding me about my inquiries. My account was flagged and upon inquiring they told me it happened due to location inconsistency or some violation regarding Terms of Service.  So i wanted to know that What sort of "location inconsistency" violation did I do? Is it that I had accessed my zoe_hub account from two different cities or I accessed it from two different countries?? And Also i requested them to explain what exact violation of your Terms of Service (https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service) did i do??? 

But support didn't gave a fu*k about my inquiries and kept on closing my tickets. More the 1.5 to 2 Month have passed away and i didn't got my answers. During this time period i was constantly opening tickets and they were constantly closing my ticked without responding me. About 10-15 days ago i stopped opening tickets and today i opened the ticket again. This time the replied me that my account was was flagged "for being connected to another account that was disabled due to violating our policies"
what the hell is this, they didn't had answers to my question so these fuckers changed their reasons now.
this is really enraging . If there is any professional out there please guide me what should i do. 
I have attached the screen shots. where previously their reasons were different and now their reasons are different. I have also attached the screenshot of their previous reasons.

Screenshot (31).png

Screenshot (32).png

Screenshot (33).png