Should I OFF Promoted Gig feature on my all gigs and promote only the 2 best gigs?

sohaib_khaan

Question

I have a success score on only 3 gigs, so should I promote only those 3 gigs and OFF promoted gigs feature on other gigs?  As after new update the promoted gigs feature not working perfectly as before the new update the promoted features available on only my 2 gigs which gives me the best result but after the new update of new level systems I got the promoted features on my all gigs and until now I am not getting any orders,  also I don't have a organic ranking,  so I was mostly likely dependent on promoted feature.  So now what should I do to get better results?  Should I only promote the only 2 gigs which I promoting before or all gigs? 

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I suggest trying it for a month and see how it goes. Then see if things improve. Beyond that, I responded to this in this thread, in case someone want to read that. 

Yeah so you are also recommending to promote the gigs which has the best score nas and I am thinking the same... 

• Like 2

People mostly promote their no-ranked gig to get few orders. If other gig is already ranked, then you will get auto order.

Still, you can set promotion for all. I set all of my 10 gigs. It's true some of them giving me order but some of them only cutting ads cost!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, webcut said:

People mostly promote their no-ranked gig to get few orders. If other gig is already ranked, then you will get auto order.

Still, you can set promotion for all. I set all of my 10 gigs. It's true some of them giving me order but some of them only cutting ads cost!

The issue is I don't know have any gigs ranked,, I was promoting 2 gigs which give me orders but when I start promoting all, there is no orders coming now from any of them. 

• Like 2

On 4/7/2024 at 3:00 AM, sohaib_khaan said:

The issue is I don't know have any gigs ranked,, I was promoting 2 gigs which give me orders but when I start promoting all, there is no orders coming now from any of them. 

Brother this is happening same for me. This is because Fiverr New Level and Promotion system. Currently, Everyone can get promotion (Level 1, Level 2 and more). In previous there was criteria like Min 20 Reviews+ Other criteria. So, In previous for a category suppose 500 gig was promoted. But due to new promotion system, 5000 gig is approved for promotion. Now you think what the reason is of not getting enough order. On the other hand, buyer are same/Limited.

As a student of Economics, Let's discuss the Economics Term, Using basic Coffee price, quantity, demand and supply for better understanding.

The Determination of Equilibrium Price and Quantity

The logic of the model of demand and supply is simple. The demand curve shows the quantities of a particular good or service that buyers will be willing and able to purchase at each price during a specified period. The supply curve shows the quantities that sellers will offer for sale at each price during that same period. By putting the two curves together, we should be able to find a price at which the quantity buyers are willing and able to purchase equals the quantity sellers will offer for sale.

The equilibrium price in any market is the price at which quantity demanded equals quantity supplied. The equilibrium price in the market for coffee is thus $6 per pound. The equilibrium quantity is the quantity demanded and supplied at the equilibrium price.

Shifts in Demand and Supply

bb23951411428e023dd870bb744654c5.jpg

Our current situation in Fiverr is Panel (C). Due to Promotion system of for everyone, the Seller/Supple is increased but the demand are same.

A change in one of the variables (shifters) held constant in any model of demand and supply will create a change in demand or supply. A shift in a demand or supply curve changes the equilibrium price and equilibrium quantity for a good or service.

An increase in the supply of coffee shifts the supply curve to the right, as shown in Panel (c). The equilibrium price falls to $5 per pound. As the price falls to the new equilibrium level, the quantity of coffee demanded increases to 30 million pounds of coffee per month. Notice that the demand curve does not shift; rather, there is movement along the demand curve.

Now, I have given an example by using Coffee price, demand & Supply.

Now you can correlate:

Coffee Price (P) = Fiverr Promotion Order

Quantity of Coffee (Q) = Fiverr Promotional Seller

D = Fiverr Promotion Client Demand

S = Fiverr Promotion Seller Supply

According to Panel (C), Currently Fiverr Promotional Seller Supply Increase from S1 to S2 but Demand (S1) remain same. For this reason, Fiverr Promotional Order decreased and quantity of Seller increased.

So, According to General Equilibrium formula,

You can't get order like previous due to fixed demand.

Now how it can be changed. I mean how you can generate many order:

1. An Increase in Demand (Panel A). Then you can get more order from Promotion by increasing Fiverr buyer (Promotional based)

2. A decrease in Supply (Panel D). You can get more order if promotional seller decreases.

Thank you!

Imrul

Reference: I have written myself. Graphical and term are used by using Principal of Economics, UMN EDU.

• Up 2

19 hours ago, webcut said:

Brother this is happening same for me. This is because Fiverr New Level and Promotion system. Currently, Everyone can get promotion (Level 1, Level 2 and more). In previous there was criteria like Min 20 Reviews+ Other criteria. So, In previous for a category suppose 500 gig was promoted. But due to new promotion system, 5000 gig is approved for promotion. Now you think what the reason is of not getting enough order. On the other hand, buyer are same/Limited.

As a student of Economics, Let's discuss the Economics Term, Using basic Coffee price, quantity, demand and supply for better understanding.

The Determination of Equilibrium Price and Quantity

The logic of the model of demand and supply is simple. The demand curve shows the quantities of a particular good or service that buyers will be willing and able to purchase at each price during a specified period. The supply curve shows the quantities that sellers will offer for sale at each price during that same period. By putting the two curves together, we should be able to find a price at which the quantity buyers are willing and able to purchase equals the quantity sellers will offer for sale.

The equilibrium price in any market is the price at which quantity demanded equals quantity supplied. The equilibrium price in the market for coffee is thus $6 per pound. The equilibrium quantity is the quantity demanded and supplied at the equilibrium price.

Shifts in Demand and Supply

bb23951411428e023dd870bb744654c5.jpg

Our current situation in Fiverr is Panel (C). Due to Promotion system of for everyone, the Seller/Supple is increased but the demand are same.

A change in one of the variables (shifters) held constant in any model of demand and supply will create a change in demand or supply. A shift in a demand or supply curve changes the equilibrium price and equilibrium quantity for a good or service.

An increase in the supply of coffee shifts the supply curve to the right, as shown in Panel (c). The equilibrium price falls to $5 per pound. As the price falls to the new equilibrium level, the quantity of coffee demanded increases to 30 million pounds of coffee per month. Notice that the demand curve does not shift; rather, there is movement along the demand curve.

Now, I have given an example by using Coffee price, demand & Supply.

Now you can correlate:

Coffee Price (P) = Fiverr Promotion Order

Quantity of Coffee (Q) = Fiverr Promotional Seller

D = Fiverr Promotion Client Demand

S = Fiverr Promotion Seller Supply

According to Panel (C), Currently Fiverr Promotional Seller Supply Increase from S1 to S2 but Demand (S1) remain same. For this reason, Fiverr Promotional Order decreased and quantity of Seller increased.

So, According to General Equilibrium formula,

You can't get order like previous due to fixed demand.

Now how it can be changed. I mean how you can generate many order:

1. An Increase in Demand (Panel A). Then you can get more order from Promotion by increasing Fiverr buyer (Promotional based)

2. A decrease in Supply (Panel D). You can get more order if promotional seller decreases.

Thank you!

Imrul

Reference: I have written myself. Graphical and term are used by using Principal of Economics, UMN EDU.

Very detailed thank you for this

• Like 2