I have a question about Fiverr Logo Maker

I hope you're all doing well! I wanted to share a quick update with you all. Yesterday, on April 1st, I successfully passed Stage 1 of the Fiverr Logo Maker evaluation process!  It's been an incredible journey so far, and I'm thrilled to be moving forward to the next stage.

However, I've encountered a slight hiccup—I need to upload 30+ logos for evaluation, but I'm facing some challenges in doing so. As a passionate graphic designer, I'm committed to showcasing my best work and providing top-notch logos for clients. But I could use some advice or tips on how to streamline this process effectively.

If any of you have been through a similar experience or have insights to share, I would greatly appreciate your guidance! Feel free to drop your suggestions or share your own experiences in the comments below. Let's support each other and grow together as part of this amazing community! 💪🎨

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I'm looking forward to tackling this next phase with your help!

• Like 5

Logo Maker is a lovely little source of passive income.
It's mostly about putting in the hard work by uploading consistently, but if you want to grow past that point, the outlook isn't very promising in my opinion.

You need to put that extra hour in from your work schedule to upload a single logo, and...

I'm uncertain about how this is supposed to be effective if you want to grow further. The Logo Maker FAQ suggests a straightforward approach of "continuously uploading great work", but the reality is a tad more complicated. Despite consistently uploading logos for several months, my monthly income stays the same - new logos come in, old logos come out. So it hasn't really paid off for me.

While it started off well, for me personally it seems that this platform doesn't offer much opportunity for growth in the long run.

If there are sellers making a killing on Logo Maker, perhaps they could share their unusual strategies.
The way I see it, even if you meticulously follow all the guidelines and experiment with different styles, approaches, and methods of uploading logos, you may eventually realize that there's no pattern or strategy. 

Not that it's not a nice passive income opportunity, just don't expect that it will be really worth it for you.

• Like 5