Seller Profile

berserker_armor

Question

Hi. I recently created my gig and I was happy because it was approved but now I got a message about my seller profile is not approved. People usually talking about it happens if you copied something from a another profile but I did not. Also in e-mail I got it states not this time so is there a chance that I can apply again?
If there is a person works in Fiverr can tell me what's wrong with my profile I would be appreciate it.

Screenshot 2024-04-06 151428.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

5 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, berserker_armor said:

Is there anything that you can suggest me to do or should I just give up?

I glanced at your profile, and I have some guesses as to why you might not have been approved. Firstly, though, did you actually read the ToS when you joined? 

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Fiverr reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

There's also this: 

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4416325224977-Perfect-your-profile-picture 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, berserker_armor said:

Hi. I recently created my gig and I was happy because it was approved but now I got a message about my seller profile is not approved. People usually talking about it happens if you copied something from a another profile but I did not. Also in e-mail I got it states not this time so is there a chance that I can apply again?
If there is a person works in Fiverr can tell me what's wrong with my profile I would be appreciate it.

Screenshot 2024-04-06 151428.png

It depends on Fiverr's rules and guidelines that a seller profile is approved. If it is not approved, that is your bad luck.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ghoshradhe said:

It depends on Fiverr's rules and guidelines that a seller profile is approved. If it is not approved, that is your bad luck.

Hey. Thanks for the quick reply.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, berserker_armor said:

Hey. Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't know what you have provided in your profile information. But if you provide correct details as your national Identity card , verified by it.

• Like 4