How do I improve my communication on Fiverr?

saadatique

Question

After the new level system rolled out, I find myself consistently encountering a negative tab in the "Effective Communication" score for reasons unknown. I am highly responsive to all messages on Fiverr, and I diligently provide regular updates to my clients on the order page regarding any progress. Is there something I might be overlooking? I would greatly appreciate any shared experiences or advice on how to improve this score. Thank you!

• Like 10

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, saadatique said:

After the new level system rolled out, I find myself consistently encountering a negative tab in the "Effective Communication" score for reasons unknown. I am highly responsive to all messages on Fiverr, and I diligently provide regular updates to my clients on the order page regarding any progress. Is there something I might be overlooking? I would greatly appreciate any shared experiences or advice on how to improve this score. Thank you!

One thing: I think you should not focus on these key areas. Let Fiverr to play with these things as we are never gonna find out the solution to this.. My second best selling gig has the same negative key area i.e. Effective Communication" and I still have not figured out the reason even I have been communicating well with my buyers and timely too but still.. Otherwise check the link again: 

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/success-score-explained

Source: Fiverr.com

• Like 9

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

One thing: I think you should not focus on these key areas. Let Fiverr to play with these things as we are never gonna find out the solution to this.. My second best selling gig has the same negative key area i.e. Effective Communication" and I still have not figured out the reason even I have been communicating well with my buyers and timely too but still.. Otherwise check the link again: 

Thank you, I am trying my best too. I have got the "Fiverr's Choice" badge too on that gig, but communication is still negative lol.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Thank you for your assistance.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, saadatique said:

Thank you, I am trying my best too. I have got the "Fiverr's Choice" badge too on that gig, but communication is still negative lol.

That's the thing. It will remain a mystery for us. (how to improve those kry areas) :classic_ninja:

• Like 3