Why I'm not getting sells despite of clicks?

techrservices

Question

Hello, I have conducted extensive research to optimize the buyer experience and SEO of my listings, but I'm still not receiving orders. Although I have a good number of impressions and clicks on my listings, no one is placing orders. Is this due to my new status or lack of reviews compared to others?

image.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

7 answers to this question

11 hours ago, techrservices said:
Hello, I have conducted extensive research to optimize the buyer experience and SEO of my listings, but I'm still not receiving orders. Although I have a good number of impressions and clicks on my listings, no one is placing orders. Is this due to my new status or lack of reviews compared to others?

Where is the proof that you can do the tasks remotely? Show some proof via videos so that buyers can understand your services clearly and also avail them.

Secondly, your gig images are not attractive enough that's why no one (buyer) is taking interest in your gigs. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, techrservices said:

image.png

It depends on the buyer. If he or she feels interested in your gigs and maintenance services, which you would provide, then he or she will check on your gig and communicate with you. Unless you can't get an order,. I think you understand it.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, techrservices said:

image.png

There could be quite some reasons:

Gig quality is one of them.Then you consider pricing with portfolio and reviews.

Keep going.......

• Like 5

It can be frustrating when you're getting clicks on your Fiverr gig but not making sales. There could be several reasons behind this. One reason might be that your gig description isn't clear or doesn't highlight the benefits of your service. Potential buyers need to understand what you're offering and why they should choose you over others.

Another reason could be that your pricing isn't competitive enough. If your rates are too high compared to similar services on Fiverr, people might be hesitant to buy from you. It's essential to research your competitors and adjust your prices accordingly.

Additionally, your gig images and samples might not be appealing enough. People often judge a gig by its cover, so make sure your images are eye-catching and your samples showcase your skills effectively.

Finally, it's crucial to promote your gig outside of Fiverr as well. Use social media, forums, and other platforms to reach potential clients and drive traffic to your gig.

By addressing these factors and continuously improving your gig, you can increase your chances of turning clicks into sales on Fiverr.

• Like 3