Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

syncdevx_

Question

Dear Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am reaching out to seek your insights and advice regarding a concerning issue I recently encountered with my Fiverr account.

Recently, I received a notification stating that my account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies, leading to my exclusion from the level system. However, I firmly believe that I have not knowingly breached any of Fiverr's rules or guidelines.

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation? If so, I would greatly appreciate hearing about your experiences and how you navigated through them. Additionally, I am open to any advice or suggestions on what steps I should take to address this issue and ensure the restoration of my account's status.

Your support and guidance during this challenging time would be immensely valuable to me. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

fiverr.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, syncdevx_ said:

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation?

A lot of people, and they all post the same AI-generated post as you did, making it impossible to tell the difference between one person and another.

Just search the forum for all the posts that are identical to yours.

(They all have post titles very similar to yours, too, so it shouldn't be difficult to find them. Just read the forum.)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, syncdevx_ said:

Dear Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am reaching out to seek your insights and advice regarding a concerning issue I recently encountered with my Fiverr account.

Recently, I received a notification stating that my account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies, leading to my exclusion from the level system. However, I firmly believe that I have not knowingly breached any of Fiverr's rules or guidelines.

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation? If so, I would greatly appreciate hearing about your experiences and how you navigated through them. Additionally, I am open to any advice or suggestions on what steps I should take to address this issue and ensure the restoration of my account's status.

Your support and guidance during this challenging time would be immensely valuable to me. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

fiverr.png

You have to contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam they will help you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello @syncdevx_ 

13 hours ago, syncdevx_ said:

I am open to any advice or suggestions on what steps I should take to address this issue and ensure the restoration of my account's status.

Your ticket is open and is being handled by our Customer Support and the dedicated department. Accounts are flagged due to violations of our Terms of Service. I can see that you are in contact with our CS, so please tell them everything you think might help this issue in your favor. I am so sorry to say that right now there isn't much I can do. The best advice I can give you is to just be patient and provide CS with all the details you think might be relevant to your case. 

• Like 3