low success score account will be considered as canceled ?

I am personally not satisfied with the new update process of fiverr because those with low success scores are not getting their gig in the marketplace then how will the seller fulfill the success score if they don't get the job.  After a certain period, the success score requirement will be fulfilled after 2 or 3 months and fiverr is not helping us with any information.  I have completed more than 20 orders so far and after that the success score is not being filled. Those who have a low success score account will be considered as canceled?  If fiverr does not address this issue well, fiverr will lose the seller's trust in a very short period of time because I myself  am frustrated with the activity of fiverr. This is my personal opinion.

Thank you

Edited by sathisultana900
  • Like 5

Yeah I agree. I was demoted to level 0 after the update, with seemingly no valid reason for it other than maybe private reviews(?). The exposure and click rate plummeted and I haven't been able to get new orders in. I see people praising this update as being transparent, but I can't see how anything is affecting the score at all. Just getting told client satisfaction is low but only seeing 5 star reviews is just confusing.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Your profile has received just 4 public ratings in the last 2 months (since the launch of Success Score in Feb'24)!! 

Fiverr won't tell us how many orders we need to deliver to move the success score but 4 orders will certainly not help. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Your profile has received just 4 public ratings in the last 2 months (since the launch of Success Score in Feb'24)!! 

Fiverr won't tell us how many orders we need to deliver to move the success score but 4 orders will certainly not help. 

Do you understand what I mean here?  There is no gig since when there were 25 reviews, now there are 55 review level system updates for 2 months but its activities have been going on for a long time.  Is there a specific time for this level system?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1