Conditions for Seller Plus and Promoted Gigs

bijader

Question

Hi. I'm wondering if getting downgraded from Level 2 to Level 1 will automatically deny me access to:
1) Seller Plus Premium
2) Promoted Gigs

I'm asking because 1 week ago, my CS score suddenly and mysteriously dropped from 8 to 5 without any pointers or info as to why that would happen.
This happened while my account was put on pause for 2 weeks. (It was on pause because I updated my company name (DAC7 EU form), and it took a looooooooooooooong time for support to provide the most basic assistance with that.)

Important note: For the past few months, there was no activity on my account or changes to my gig scores (9,9,6 = average 8 ), plus I was rated as 8 by the new system in the first 3 weeks of March - so this issue is not related to the new system evaluation that happened in early March).

Fiverr2.png

fiverr1.png

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

19 minutes ago, bijader said:

Hi. I'm wondering if getting downgraded from Level 2 to Level 1 will automatically deny me access to:
1) Seller Plus Premium
2) Promoted Gigs

I'm asking because 1 week ago, my CS score suddenly and mysteriously dropped from 8 to 5 without any pointers or info as to why that would happen.
This happened while my account was put on pause for 2 weeks. (It was on pause because I updated my company name (DAC7 EU form), and it took a looooooooooooooong time for support to provide the most basic assistance with that.)

Important note: For the past few months, there was no activity on my account or changes to my gig scores (9,9,6 = average 8 ), plus I was rated as 8 by the new system in the first 3 weeks of March - so this issue is not related to the new system evaluation that happened in early March).

From what I understand, you don't lose access to those based on a demotion alone, but you might due to the overall quality of your gig (at least that's the case for promoted gigs). But I won't say for sure. I recently saw someone on the forum who got demoted and still had access to both, so that's what I'm basing this on. 

• Like 2