Please help me fix my account

adilumarsids

Question

Hey @Lena @milos_sienaI would like to sort out this issue of mine which was a misunderstanding by the system as I have completely provided all the proofs and evidence to prove everything the customer support has mentioned, recently I have also been notified that I am an agency approved so I have also turned in my profile for the agency. It is also approved as well, please help me get my account unflagged I will be very grateful as I have done nothing wrong, I have been a top-rated seller on Fiverr for years, and now I got stuck into this thing, and all because of this I am not getting so much work on Fiverr. Please help me fix my account back I shall be very grateful, here are the ticket numbers where the conversation can be found with the CS:

ticket number #11098363 and #11113220.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hello @adilumarsids 

I understand that this may be disappointing to you, but believe me, as much as I would like to help, there is nothing I can do. Your account was re-reviewed and unfortunately, the violation of our Guidelines still exists. I am so sorry I cannot be of much help. 

Please note that these account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager.

Thank you. 

• Up 2