Accound Disabled?

Hi All,
I usually do not post on the Forum, but I am a Fiverr Top Seller and I have been using Fiverr for over 4 years.
All of the sudden, I am not able to message clients and all my gigs have a red exclamation mark next to it.
I did not receive any notifications from Fiverr about this, also I am pretty sure I have never breached the T&C.

Can anyone explain?
Much appreciated.
Thanks!
Ben

Screenshot 2024-04-03 230838.png

Edited by ben_vitagliano
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, ben_vitagliano said:

Can anyone explain?

We can't do much about account-specific issues like this here on the forum. You should raise a ticket with support. We're just sellers and buyers like you (and the occascional staff member who would say the same, to contact support). 

• Like 5

I have already contacted support but they did not get back to me. They literally froze my account without any explaination.
Has anyone experienced something like this before?

1 minute ago, smashradio said:

We can't do much about account-specific issues like this here on the forum. You should raise a ticket with support. We're just sellers and buyers like you (and the occascional staff member who would say the same, to contact support). 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ben_vitagliano said:

I have already contacted support but they did not get back to me. They literally froze my account without any explaination.

I understand that. How long has it taken since you reached out to support? I've seen them take a while before, especially when it comes to this type of thing because they probably have to check with the Trust and Safety team first, before they have an answer for you.  Have you also tried your success manager (if you have Seller Plus Premium)?

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Just now, smashradio said:

I understand that. How long has it taken since you reached out to support? I've seen them take a while before, especially when it comes to this type of thing because they probably have to check with the Trust and Safety team first, before they have an answer for you.  Have you also tried your success manager (if you have Seller Plus Premium)?

Customer support just replied they wrote:

"As mentioned in our Community Standards, using hate speech or discriminating against an individual or group based on age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, race, religion, and s****l orientation, is strictly prohibited."

But I have not discriminated anyone anywhere. What is going on?

I have emailed my Success manager

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, ben_vitagliano said:

But I have not discriminated anyone anywhere. What is going on?

I have emailed my Success manager

At least now you have their reason, and hopefully your SM can figure out what happened based on that.

If you didn't, some automatic system probably made a mistake (Fiverr seems to be relying heavily on AI and less and less on actual brainpower these days). Normally you should get an e-mail with a reason for the suspended account. 

Sorry I can't help you more. 

• Like 5

Just now, smashradio said:

At least now you have their reason, and hopefully your SM can figure out what happened based on that.

If you didn't, some automatic system probably made a mistake (Fiverr seems to be relying heavily on AI and less and less on actual brainpower these days). Normally you should get an e-mail with a reason for the suspended account. 

Sorry I can't help you more. 

Thank you, much appreciated, so far I just got an email from customer support (the one that I have copy-pasted). No email from Fiverr explaining what is going on.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ben_vitagliano said:

Yes

Last month, I found out some messages had been sent to multiple sellers from my inbox without my knowledge. I notified the support and sent the screenshot of the messages. So, they temporarily disabled my account. Now I'm back after verifying my account. If you haven't violated their(Fiverr) rules, you will get access to your account, don't worry.

• Like 5

It sounds like your Fiverr account might have been flagged for some reason, leading to restrictions on messaging clients and the red exclamation marks on your gigs. While you haven't received any notifications about this, it's possible that there may have been a violation of Fiverr's terms and conditions or a misunderstanding.

• Like 4

Dear Ben,

Sad to know about this.

But I am sure if you have not done anything wrong FIVERR will surely correct all this.

may be its a systematic problem, or some false warning ,  so just wait for the response of your manager or support . 

fiverr support team is best to deal with issues, but sometimes it takes a bit time to see through the matter.

everything will be alright.

Good Luck and best wishes

• Like 5

Hi,
Issued resolved.

Apparently I had made a comment that for some reason was flagged as a breach of the T&C. My case got reviewed and it's all back to normal.
Really odd how the whole situation was handled, but it's all good now.

Thanks everybody for the support!

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

8 minutes ago, ben_vitagliano said:

Hi,
Issued resolved.

Apparently I had made a comment that for some reason was flagged as a breach of the T&C. My case got reviewed and it's all back to normal.
Really odd how the whole situation was handled, but it's all good now.

Thanks everybody for the support!

Great to know this.. 

Thank you for the update.

• Like 4