My account was temporarily restricted after uploading ID documents (it's more than 1 year now)

golden_design19

Question

Hello everyone,

In December 2022, my level 2 seller account was temporarily restricted after uploading my identification documents as prompted on the Fiverr website. I uploaded my national ID card as well as a selfie but it was rejected numerous times. Finally, I received an email saying my account had been temporarily restricted.

I have been in touch with customer support for months, but no real help has been given. I've also attached my ID card numerous times as a reference. Please what can I do to get my account back?

Any suggestion is highly valued 🙏

account-temp-disabled.png

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, golden_design19 said:

Hello everyone,

In December 2022, my level 2 seller account was temporarily restricted after uploading my identification documents as prompted on the Fiverr website. I uploaded my national ID card as well as a selfie but it was rejected numerous times. Finally, I received an email saying my account had been temporarily restricted.

I have been in touch with customer support for months, but no real help has been given. I've also attached my ID card numerous times as a reference. Please what can I do to get my account back?

Any suggestion is highly valued 🙏

account-temp-disabled.png

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do except ask support, because we're just sellers and buyers here on the forum, and we can't find out why this happened to you. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, smashradio said:

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do except ask support, because we're just sellers and buyers here on the forum, and we can't find out why this happened to you. 

I've sent them a minimum of 3 messages since my account was restricted but I don't get any real help. I've used the same ID for other platforms and it was accepted, I don't know why my case is different here

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, golden_design19 said:

I've sent them a minimum of 3 messages since my account was restricted but I don't get any real help. I've used the same ID for other platforms and it was accepted, I don't know why my case is different here

I understand your frustrations and I know that support can be a bit mediocre, to put it mildly. Unfortunately, there's not much else we can tell you here on the forum. 

• Sad 2