I'm unable to withdraw my fiverr earnings

colekinsley

Question

My account was disabled and I waited for 90 days, after 90 days the account was reopen for me to withdraw my funds, I've added PayPal to withdraw my earnings but it's saying (Withdrawal was not completed. Please try again or contact Customer Support for more details. )

Please can anyone help me because I've reached out to support countless time and they are not answering just kept on repeating the same thing and not the solution to the issue. Please any solution

Thanks

support request screenshot.png

support.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

Hello @colekinsley 

Your ticket is open, so there is no need to open additional tickets. Someone from Customer Support will soon reach out to you. We are just asking you to be please patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. 

However, if you do not receive a reply within the next 48 hours, please get in touch with me. 

Thanks. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @colekinsley 

Your ticket is open, so there is no need to open additional tickets. Someone from Customer Support will soon reach out to you. We are just asking you to be please patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. 

However, if you do not receive a reply within the next 48 hours, please get in touch with me. 

Thanks. 

Thank you but, the account would be blocked again in the next 48 hours

• Like 2