Sample project

rehmanmansab

Question

Hi! Hope you all are having a good day! I am new on Fiverr. I have received a client message. He asked me to do a sample project(for free) for him. I have done with his project. Can I send this project to him in inbox? Will this be against Fiverr rules?

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, rehmanmansab said:

Hi! Hope you all are having a good day! I am new on Fiverr. I have received a client message. He asked me to do a sample project(for free) for him. I have done with his project. Can I send this project to him in inbox? Will this be against Fiverr rules?

Sure, you can send the sample files through the inbox, and technically, it's not against Fiverr rules. However, it's generally not recommended by anyone, including Fiverr. Working for someone for free isn't a good idea because most of the time, those buyers never return after getting the sample. You will just lose your time and effort.

Instead, you could send them a custom offer for the sample. For an example: If the full order value is $100, you could quote the sample at $20-30 (or whatever amount works for you and the buyer).

• Like 5

4 hours ago, rehmanmansab said:

Yes, you can submit a screenshot into your buyer's inbox to revise it or make further modifications if needed. Before delivering your project, you should communicate with him or her about whether you can deliver it at this time. It would not be Fiverr's Violation.

Therefore, no work or project shouldn't be free of charge. You worked hard to finish a project. You could send a customer offer in a minimum price range, whatever both of you agree with.

so best of luck for your effort.

• Like 4