How to get first order on Fiverr?

farooqaliisran1

Question

Hope all are doing well. I have created account since last 3 years but was not in use. Now, again I have started to search data entry, typing jobs on Fiverr. Kindly give me some tips to start getting orders on Fiverr. I have created my gigs (max: 04 gigs) with different keywords and pictures. What are the best practices to get the orders and how much time it will take. Your replies and comments will help me more. 

Thanks and Best Regards, 

Farooq Ali

• Like 5

6 answers to this question

Hope all are doing well. I have created account since last 3 years but was not in use. Now, again I have started to search data entry, typing jobs on Fiverr. Kindly give me some tips to start getting orders on Fiverr. I have created my gigs (max: 04 gigs) with different keywords and pictures. What are the best practices to get the orders and how much time it will take. Your replies and comments will help me more. 

Thanks and Best Regards, 

Farooq Ali

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, farooqaliisran1 said:

Thanks and Best Regards, 

Farooq Ali

proper gig size, image SEO, less quality services, you can included.

• Like 4