Problem

mohamedatbib

Question

12 answers to this question

Hi @ccompass 

17 hours ago, ccompass said:

now I have only 3 in total (but still not allowed to create a new one).

Yes, you have 3 active Gigs and 3 Gigs with pending approval. That means that Gig is pending Fiverr's review and is not yet available. Please find more information here Can't find your Gig. I understand you completely, but you do not always have to delete your Gigs. You can also edit them. 

17 hours ago, ccompass said:

I contacted Fiverr Customer Support 3 days ago, but haven't gotten any response so far. My ticket ID is #11329346. Should I contact them via email?

I apologize for the delayed response. Please note that the reason for the delay is that we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. I am sorry if this caused any inconvenience. Someone from Customer Support will contact you soon, but of course, you can contact them via email as well. To do so, send an email to support@fiverr.com. 

• Like 4

Hello @mohamedatbib 

There could be various reasons as to why that happened. Maybe you have reached the maximum number of Gigs, maybe it goes against our Guidelines... Please take a look at this article about Creating a Gig. It contains valuable tips that can help you.

However, if the issue persists, please reach out to our Customer Support by sending an email to support@fiverr.com. They will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks. 

• Like 6

Hello @Lena

I am not allowed to create 4th gig with only 3 gigs in total. I contacted Fiverr Customer Support 3 days ago, but haven't gotten any response so far. My ticket ID is #11329346. Should I contact them via email?

Also please address this. When I first tried to create a new gig after Fiverr new rating system was implemented I had 5 gigs in total. I paused 2 of them to create a new gig, but Fiverr did not allow me to do this. So, I deleted these 2 paused gigs, and now I have only 3 in total (but still not allowed to create a new one).

The question: As I get from other forum members' replies, it is supposed to be that a seller is allowed to have up to 4 active gigs. It's quite inconvenient to delete and recreate gigs (not to mention, they could have order and rating). Thanks in advance.

• Like 4

Hi @Lena

Thank you for your response.

I believe this is a bug. I do not have anything in the Pending Approval section, see an attachment. As I mentioned I had one more active gig and one paused gig. I deleted them.

Screenshot 2024-03-31 15.04.27.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ccompass said:

I believe this is a bug.

If you suspect it to be a bug, please report it to Customer Support. They will forward it to the relevant department. Please include all the details and screenshots you have. The more specific your information, the quicker the issue can be resolved. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lena said:

you do not always have to delete your Gigs. You can also edit them. 

I understand this. But this is still badly inconvenient. 

1. I am forced to waste my time on extensive editing (see an example below).
  2. The gig URL will not change.
  3. I can't add a gig to a category other than the one I'm editing.
  4. If my gig previously had orders and reviews, changing it dramatically will mislead buyers even within the same category.

I just changed my gig from "I'll code custom wp plugin/module/form/script" to "I'll implement custom abandoned form catcher for wp". These two offers, despite being both a custom WP plugin development, have very little in common. I had to change literally everything: subcategory, service type, gig metadata, tags, description, packages, extra services, requirements, and gallery. This way I lose all the work I did before to establish a gig. Of course, I can save the page with it to copy/paste all the data if I decide to bring it back in the future. But why am I not just allowed to "archive" (pause) gigs and keep only 4 of them active, if the rules are so strict?

Also, I am not a new seller, but returning. I have reviews and completed orders in the past. Why am I restricted so severely? Aren't gigs supposed to offer a narrow specific service? There are dozens of options in my field. By limiting the number of gigs Fiverr only achieves that sellers create a few "jack-of-all-trades" gigs with all the keywords in them possible.

When I try to search for anything as a buyer, I feel their pain. Being quite specific in my request I get a lot of offers that just mention some of the keywords from my request. They are simply irrelevant.

An example.

I search: "wordpress custom quiz development"

I get:

1. I will develop learndash lms with memberpress membership - irrelevant
  2. I will create responsive quiz and surveys on your wordpress site using qsm plugin
  3. I will design, redesign, customize and fix wordpress website - irrelevant
  4. I will sell any types android app source code and admin panel - irrelevant
  5. I will create lms website for learning management system - irrelevant
  6. I will customize qsm plugin and add custom features
  7. I will create all in one status saver downloader app - irrelevant
  8. I will create responsive quiz and surveys on your wordpress site using qsm plugin
  9. ... a few hundreds of irrelevant gigs

And so on.

@Lena

I don't believe that these are questions for the support team. Is there any place on this forum where we can discuss Fiverr user experience design, interaction design, and issues so that it draws some attention from Fiverr staff?

Edited by ccompass
  • Like 3