Has anyone's Success Score increased from 4?

designwithcalm

Question

I am on 4 since the start of the new level system. Even after delivering perfect work and happy customers the success score hasn't moved a bit. Fiverr says it updates daily but I don't see any changes to it at all. I've completed around 10-15 orders during this period.

I saw across the forum that many are on 4 and unable to improve even after delivering. Also, the screenshot I attached doesn't have the low-performing notice as the others have on their profiles. It's all so confusing at the moment. I think I'll have to move my focus now from Fiverr.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 14.30.39.png

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

4 answers to this question

On 3/28/2024 at 2:35 PM, designwithcalm said:

I am on 4 since the start of the new level system. Even after delivering perfect work and happy customers the success score hasn't moved a bit. Fiverr says it updates daily but I don't see any changes to it at all. I've completed around 10-15 orders during this period.

I saw across the forum that many are on 4 and unable to improve even after delivering. Also, the screenshot I attached doesn't have the low-performing notice as the others have on their profiles. It's all so confusing at the moment. I think I'll have to move my focus now from Fiverr.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 14.30.39.png

Does your Fiverr Success score got updated? What if those 10-15 orders did not left any private feedback ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, oxyblastmusic said:

Does your Fiverr Success score got updated? What if those 10-15 orders did not left any private feedback ?

Nope. Exactly the same since the beginning. I can't say about private feedback, this sounds to be a valid point because I've done around 10 orders this month with my regular clients and a couple of new ones. I'll surely check this with them.

• Like 1