Can I send a link to an artist?

nightshadow15

Question

Hey quick question. i work with several artists, voice actors, and musicians on Fiverr and i wanted to know if it is okay to send them links showing them where their work ende up, like if their art features in a youtube video or comic I have published? If not, is there an acceptable way to let them know about it?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, nightshadow15 said:

Hey quick question. i work with several artists, voice actors, and musicians on Fiverr and i wanted to know if it is okay to send them links showing them where their work ende up, like if their art features in a youtube video or comic I have published? If not, is there an acceptable way to let them know about it?

You can share it, but note that you shouldn't share any contact information or social media links because it is highly prohibited by Fiverr rules.

• Like 1

I never share contact information at all. And can you clarify "social media links"? Does that mean youtube as well if i just include a link to the video itself. Or should i just send a copy of the project they work on through Fiverr and that's all?

• Like 1

You can share links, even contact number if it is needed for your part of your service. But don't share contact number intentionally contact with buyer outside the Fiverr. Then your account will be banned.

Screenshot_1.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, nightshadow15 said:

never

• Like 1