Gig stopped performing after getting ranked on first page?

itsanwarraza

Question

My gig was ranked, it took me to level 2 without promoting. But now it is not performing well even with promotion. Very less clicks and impressions. The only orders I am getting are from my old buyers. Any solutions or insights about this. I am a Ui designer by the way.

Screenshot (330).png

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

6 answers to this question

9 hours ago, itsanwarraza said:

My gig was ranked, it took me to level 2 without promoting. But now it is not performing well even with promotion. Very less clicks and impressions. The only orders I am getting are from my old buyers. Any solutions or insights about this. I am a Ui designer by the way.

Screenshot (330).png

What happens friend is that Fiver hides your services because it surely considers that they are below the performance required by Fiver, perhaps a bad review or perhaps errors in the AI. Unfortunately you will never know.
Welcome to the dark side of Fiver 👻

• Like 2

4 hours ago, milos_siena said:

It is probably due to your main gig getting negative rates. You can check that on your gig page.

Not even a single bad review. Even my old client are returning. Only my rates are slightly higher now. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, marinanp86 said:

What happens friend is that Fiver hides your services because it surely considers that they are below the performance required by Fiver, perhaps a bad review or perhaps errors in the AI. Unfortunately you will never know.
Welcome to the dark side of Fiver 👻

I don't have a bad review that is what I am concerned about. Maybe just fiver doesn't like me anymore 🙄.

• Like 2