Is it possible to change the layout on Fiverr gig to prioritize gig services over personal information?

danishammar

i am new to fiverr i have publish my gig : link : https://shorturl.at/bdfqS

i am facing a problem , my gig is showing about seller section first of all then showing my gig and then my video and gig pictures (in small size after about gig section)

but i wanna following setting

1.my video above all

2.then About this Gig

3.then about seller

how to change gig layout kindly anyone guide me

as you can see in picture#1  video is showing after the name but in picture#2 my introduction is showing after my name i wanna change my gig to picture#1 

ddp.png

dp.png

Edited by danishammar
  • Like 1

• danishammar changed the title to Is it possible to change the layout on Fiverr gig to prioritize gig services over personal information?

They redesigned the gigs a while back into this mess. You're not the first one to complain, you probably won't be the last, and Fiverr doesn't care. 🤪 I hate the new gig page layout. While I get the idea of putting the human front and center, I don't get how pushing the main selling points of a gig down below the fold. I'm a seller in multiple categories, and it makes no sense to have a profile description bragging about my voice over skills on my writing gig. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2