Account is temporarily disabled after verification ID

jakubhalama

Question

Hello,

I've had a Fiverr account for several years, now I have decided to use it as a seller. I created my first gig and then asked for verification. I followed the instructions and suddenly my account was disabled, with the information that an email would be sent to me. There was no explanation in the email. I contacted support, but they didn't tell me any reasons why this happened. I asked them several times if there is anything I could do to have my account reinstated or if I was permanently blocked on Fiverr. They repeatedly responded the same, that support couldn't do anything and that the decision was final. Finally, they wrote to me that if I continued to ask, my ability to contact support would be disabled, which surprised me because I asked politely and just wanted to know if there was anything I could do to restore my account myself or if I shouldn't waste any more time on it.

Can someone please advise me on what to do?

Thank you

• Sad 2

1 answer to this question

If support has informed you that they're unable to assist, then that's the extent of what they can do. The trust and safety team operates separately from the support team, and if they've made a final decision, it stands as is, meaning there's no possibility of reinstating your account.

This was explained to you by support, and asking persistently is unlikely give you a different outcome. So to answer your question: yes, I think it would be a waste of your time. 

I understand this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but unfortunately, that's the reality of the situation.

• Like 1