How do i raise gig rank?

julhas_rakib

Hello, I noticed you are brand new to Fiverr this year. Welcome. The following is some advice I have for you based on previewing your profile without looking at your individual gigs.  

First of all, if I needed a social media manager, I would hire one who created their Fiverr account with thumbnails that were not cut off. Such gig images will not "rank" because the prospective buyer will pass them by, thinking you are not the professional you claim to be. Look, 👀 one of your gig images is blank! (Yes, I know they are videos, but not every buyer will take the time to stop to view them.) They must appear so they attract the buyer to click on them. 🎣 Like bait for a fish!

Secondly, you claim to be fluent in English, which is not true. I say that because in your profile description, you say, "Please knock me" No self-respecting English speaker would ever say that! 😬Screenshot2024-03-25at6_22_14PM.png.e0db39802103074727a42b25997d06e8.png

• Like 2
  • Up 2

Your words are cut off, and your bright colors hurt my eyes! 

Refrain from claiming your English is fluent when it is not. Buyers do not respect untruthful people. If you are willing not to be truthful about your English speaking ability, what else will you not be honest about? Because of that, buyers will avoid you.  

Screenshot2024-03-25at7_16_53PM.png.e45bbf1e6936060661dc69eb28981c74.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1