I complete my order ?

harshu808

I sent my order to the buyer after seeing my message he was really impressed but when comes to delivery he went offline and did not come online and not responding my order and did not send me feedback today auto approved the order but he couldn't give me review and my fiver marketplace not showing the number of complete because on this gig is my first order Like example (1) like this 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

It is optional for buyers to leave a review for their orders. Maybe, they were not interested to give you a review and that is why went offline.

There is nothing to do here. You can just hope that your future clients will leave a review. Asking for one is against the guidelines.

Hope you understand.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, fahadislamjuel said:

It is optional for buyers to leave a review for their orders. Maybe, they were not interested to give you a review and that is why went offline.

There is nothing to do here. You can just hope that your future clients will leave a review. Asking for one is against the guidelines.

Hope you understand.

I delivered my order when the buyer saw my order and was impressed with the order after seeing my order when it came to delivery time the  buyer went offline and did not come online after the scheduled date fiver auto approved my order and but in my market gig was not showing the complete order 

• Like 1