Need Assistance with Failed Withdrawal Transaction

rimzyss

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I'm reaching out because I recently encountered an issue with a withdrawal transaction from my Fiverr account. On March 17th, I attempted to withdraw payment to my account, but the transaction failed. I contacted Fiverr support, and they acknowledged the issue, stating that it was a failure on their end.

I was informed that my inquiry was forwarded to the relevant team for further review, but it's been more than 5 days, and I haven't received any updates yet. As this is an urgent matter and the error occurred due to Fiverr's system, I'm eager to know when this issue will be resolved and how long it might take.

Edited by rimzyss
  • Like 2

6 answers to this question

Hi @rimzyss, here on the Forum, we can't provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, including this one. At the moment the team is facing a high volume of tickets and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. Rest assured the team will resolve any issue.

Thanks for your patience ☺️

• Like 3

On 3/25/2024 at 4:37 PM, ana_tomy said:

Hi @rimzyss, here on the Forum, we can't provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, including this one. At the moment the team is facing a high volume of tickets and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. Rest assured the team will resolve any issue.

Thanks for your patience ☺️

Hi, ana_tomy. I also have the same problem. I withdraw $594.07 on 17th March 2024 but still it's in processing. I have also contacted customer support but haven't got any solution yet. My ticket numbers are #11272191 and  #11325991. 

Can you please check what might be the problem? Already 11 days have been passed and no solution yet. 

• Like 3

On 3/25/2024 at 3:59 PM, rimzyss said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

I'm reaching out because I recently encountered an issue with a withdrawal transaction from my Fiverr account. On March 17th, I attempted to withdraw payment to my account, but the transaction failed. I contacted Fiverr support, and they acknowledged the issue, stating that it was a failure on their end.

I was informed that my inquiry was forwarded to the relevant team for further review, but it's been more than 5 days, and I haven't received any updates yet. As this is an urgent matter and the error occurred due to Fiverr's system, I'm eager to know when this issue will be resolved and how long it might take.

Fiverr will hold your withdraw for 14 days due to their TOS

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smbristy said:

Hi, ana_tomy. I also have the same problem. I withdraw $594.07 on 17th March 2024 but still it's in processing. I have also contacted customer support but haven't got any solution yet. My ticket numbers are #11272191 and  #11325991. 

Can you please check what might be the problem? Already 11 days have been passed and no solution yet. 

Veru funny your name I like it

• Like 2

14 hours ago, smbristy said:

Hi there, the same goes for this, the team will get back to you shortly and resolve any ongoing issues. Thanks for your patience 🍀

• Like 2

On 3/28/2024 at 11:55 PM, ghoshradhe said:

Fiverr will hold your withdraw for 14 days due to their TOS

I haven't received any Tos violations from Fiverr. However, i think you meant sometimes if there's an error on their end, Fiverr may hold your withdrawal for up to 14 days in accordance with their Terms of Service?.

• Like 1