Gig video Quality Issue

evolvetors

Question

Hi friends,

I hope you're all doing well. I need your assistance with uploading a gig video in full HD quality. I've created a video in high resolution, but when I upload it to the gig video section, the quality significantly decreases. I just want to know how you upload the video in high quality. Your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • Like 7

1 answer to this question

Fiverr has some limitations on video uploads to ensure smooth playback for everyone. While you can't upload a full HD video directly, there are still ways to get a great-looking gig video:

Resolution: Fiverr scales videos down to 848x478 pixels. Uploading a video in 720p or even 1080p beforehand will still give you a higher-quality source for this downscaling.

File Size & Format: Fiverr limits videos to 50MB and accepts mp4 or AVI formats. Make sure your video falls within these limits. Editing software often has export settings that allow you to adjust file size and format.

Focus on Content & Clarity:  A clear and engaging video with good lighting and audio will make a bigger impact than raw resolution.

Thanks
Farid

• Like 8
  • Confused 1