has anyone joined the seller plus program

in2town

Question

I joined the seller plus program to try it out and not impressed. It says support tickets will be answered within five days and I have now been waiting four days. Sent another one and that is now live for eight hours. Anyone having this experience and what do you think the benefits are. I am looking to cancel my membership

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, in2town said:

I joined the seller plus program to try it out and not impressed. It says support tickets will be answered within five days and I have now been waiting four days. Sent another one and that is now live for eight hours. Anyone having this experience and what do you think the benefits are. I am looking to cancel my membership

The program's page mentions that you'll get priority support with responses within 5 hours. But there's a disclaimer about potential delays during high volume periods. You've been waiting for four days, but keep in mind that two of those days were over the weekend, and it's also Easter—times when fewer staff members might be working. 

image.png.08a2cfc239a25d415cd2d8a0ca5f7144.png

Fiverr recently overhauled its level system, likely inundating support with queries from users who don't like to read the information posted on the community and support pages—though, to be fair, the clarity of the information provided could be part of the problem and FIverr is to blame for that. 

If you're considering canceling your membership, that decision is yours to make. Why should I or anyone else try to persuade you not to?

In my opinion, Fiverr Plus offers many benefits beyond faster support response times, but your priorities and needs may vary.

• Like 4

well i have been waiting five days now nearly six. i would like to know about the benefits. what i am not happy about is, i have asked them about a serious problem and they claim they offer fast support for seller plus, this is not good

• Like 2